ConferenceSeries Ltd invites all the participants from all over the worlds to attend our upcoming 20th Annual meeting on Neurology and neurosurgery held on Nov 27-28 at Dubai, UAE.
Neurology and Neurosurgery 2017 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Neurology Treatment and Neurosurgery. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Neurology is the study of injuries, disorders, diagnosis and treatment of the brain, spine and nervous system including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissues. There More than 600 known neurological disorders are there which affects our nervous system severely but still for most of the diseases treatment options are very limited and research is going on. According to a global study conducted by WHO 8 out of 10 disorders are neurological problems in which 3 are highest disability classes. Every year 6.8 million people are dying all over the world due to neurological disorders or injury. In Europe nearly 38% of total population is suffering from a brain disorder and in United States Stroke is the third leading cause of death.
- Neurology Scientists/Research Professors
- Junior/Senior research fellows of Neuroscience Field/ Clinical neuroscience Field/ Nursing Science/ Health Care.
- Clinical Neurology and Psychology Students
- Directors of Pharmaceutical companies
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Members of different Neuroscience Psychiatry associations.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Intracranial Disorders
- Neuro HIV
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord disorders
- Neuroimaging and Radiology
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Vascular Neurology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://neurologists.conferenceseries.com/